Seaside summer houses
Welcome to the Summer Houses Estate "Nadmorskie Domki" inviting all guests for family Holiday in the spacious and quiet, well maintained eastern part of Darłówko. We offer comfortable and affordable living conditions for up to 6 or 8 guests in our wooden Summer Houses.
New summer houses are situated in Darłówko about 200 m from Darłówko seaside, 100 m from promenade and 350 m from the biggest Aqua Park on Baltic seaside with all its joy what the beach has to offer.
ABOUT THE HOUSES
6 new wooden summer houses are perfectly prepared for demanding guests. The Estate, playground with sandpit, slide, swings and the parking place are located on closed area.
Description of the Houses:
Every house contains:
- 2 sleeping rooms,
- bathroom (shower, WC, mirror and sink)
- the family room joined with kitchen,
- TV set,
- cooking plate
- wireless internet access available,
Description of rooms:
- Sleeping rooms: double bed in one room, two single beds in the second room. In the family room there is an additional, comfortable couch for 2 persons, table with chairs, cupboards. Children beds are added upon request.
- Family room: there is a dining section with table and chairs, TV set, double couch
- Kitchen: cooking plate, electric kettle, dishes and pots, frying-pan etc.
- Bathroom: shower, WC and the sink with cupboard
- Additional room and kitchen equipment:
- Kitchen furniture allowing to eat inside and outside the house,
- Garden furniture
- Bed sheets, blankets and the grilling equipment,
- A country – wooden carriage available, prepared to take the smallest guests for a nice journey.
Rental season - price for 1 House (up to 6 guests)
|30.04. - 03.05.||200 PLN|
|04.05. - 03.06.||150 PLN|
|04.06. - 17.06.||200 PLN|
|18.06. - 01.07.||280 PLN|
|02.07. - 08.07.||300 PLN|
|09.07. – 21.08.||320 PLN|
|22.08. - 28.08.||300 PLN|
|29.08. - 04.09.||200 PLN|
|05.09. - 30.09.||140 PLN|
Rental season - price for 1 House (up to 8 guests)
|30.04. - 03.05.||250 PLN|
|04.05. - 03.06.||180 PLN|
|04.06. - 17.06.||240 PLN|
|18.06. - 01.07.||300 PLN|
|02.07. - 08.07.||360 PLN|
|09.07. – 21.08.||400 PLN|
|22.08. - 28.08.||360 PLN|
|29.08. - 04.09.||240 PLN|
|05.09. - 30.09.||180 PLN|
Price includes the cost of water.
- Registration fee for City of Darłowo – single payment
- Energy cost according to the energy meter counter
You are welcome to reserve a house under the telephone number:
+48 503-005-598 and internet address: email@example.com
- Reservation is valid after payment of 30% of the whole staying period and confirming the payment during 3 days after the request.
LUKAS BANK - Nadmorskie Domki - 70194010763041755100000000
- Rental cost – payment on the first arriving day.
- Check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival and check-out at 10:00 on the day of departure.
Tourist attractions of Darłowo
Darłowo – one of the top ranked cities of Polish seaside offering fabulous holiday entertainments during the vacation period with all it’s wide and sunny beaches, big choice of small restaurants, sea-voyages, fishing adventures, family picnics and last but not least the country- concerts. Places worth seeing:
- Lighthouse In Dałówko
- Fishing and Yought Harbour
- Unique extensive bridge - the last remaining bridge (built 1988) joining eastern Dałówko with the western side
- Water tram – joining Darłowo with Darłówko
- Aqua park "Jan" – the biggest Aqua park on Polish seaside with the sea water. Additional entertainments: restaurants, sauna, Jacuzzi, Beauty Cabinet, bawling and shooting sport-hall
- Open Sea Fishing Cruise
- Sea journeys to Bornholm – western Harbour in Darlówko
- Birds nests place between 2 lakes: Bukowo and Kopań
- Walking and Sightseeing Paths:
- Seaside Trail "Koszaliński Szlak Nadmorski" (red) - part of the international trail E-9 from Brest (France) to Braniewo. It takes the wanderers alongside Baltic Sea from Dźwirzyna to Wicia (102 km), goes through Dąbkowice, Dąbki, Bobolin, Żukowo Morskie, Darłówko and ends up at Wicia.
- Trail of National Park (blue) of about 71,5 km. The Trail begins in Darłówko and ends up in Polanowo. The are lots of Nature Monuments to be admired, castles in Darlowo and Krag.
- Trail of Windmills (green) of about 13 km. It starts in Darłowo by the Castle „ Książąt Pomorskich” and leads through Cisowo, alongside lake Kopań and joins finally the red Sea Trail. There are lot’s historical and nature monuments, breathtaking landscapes, and last but not least the interesting view on the biggest Electrical – Windmills park in Poland.
- Trail of Middle Ages’ Monuments (black) of about 104 km. It’s recommendation for fans of bicycling and cycling. It goes through: Darłowo, Dąbki, Dobiesław, Jeżyce, Słowino, Boleszewo, Krupy, Stary Jarosław, Kowalewice, Barzowice, Cisowo and Dąbki.
- Bicycling Paths: goes through the seaside woods Dąbki - Dąbkowice, along Bukowo Lake - 5,5 km.
- Paddling Paths: river Wieprza and Grabowa